Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #301
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    Did someone say [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    makin' a run to that WINE cellar! anyone else wanna C'MON along ?! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY FV!!!!
    ENJOY
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  2. #302
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    Thank's baby, cool avatar you have....
    I would like to post some pictures here .. How do i do that????

  3. #303
    amusicalguy
    Guest amusicalguy's Avatar

    Post

    <font color="Blue"><marquee>HAPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR VERONICA...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!...and many more!!!</marquee></font> [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] I hope to chat with you tomorrow night (Saturday night/Sunday morning your time) in the chatroom.

  4. #304
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    I'll be watching the Oslo newspaper for a blond chick in a VW sliding down the mountain screaming, "Cherie Currie rocks ?" I'll assume it was Ronnie. Hope they get a good pic when she piles up at 60mph into the King's royal pasture. I still think it was Ronnie that had one too many snifters and opened the cow gate last week.

  5. #305
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Veronica...Lancelot wishes you a Happy [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Slappy [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] B-Day !

    A Shatterday Salutation for us all...

    "Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] . Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meaness..."

    Weekend y'all ! [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

  6. #306
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    Thankyou all of you [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #307
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HI ALL - been a while been super duper busy. Well it's finalized - I've been working on this for over a year now. Sing it with me - "California here I come, Right back where I started from!!!" That's right - I'm packing my guitars, kitty cat, Cherie Currie records and hitting the road! Move over Cherie - I'm coming home!!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] My company finally approved a transfer for me!Whew - it's about time!!! Fair warning California -YEEE-HAWWW HERE I COME!!!!! You have about three weeks to prepare! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #308
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Oh yeah - a fond hello goes out to all the new board members and Happy B-day Kiddo. Sorry it's a little late. [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #309
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Sparkle baby~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    California is in deep **** now. Hahaha... I'm visiting Cal next summer, ya never know, we may run into each other at a Jettshow and then we can play our gee-tarssssss. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I forgot today is a holiday for most people. Anyways I have a full buffet working here, with all our favorites and it's being served right where John //oo\\ Lennon's memorial "Imagine" is here in Central Park. Fresh brewed [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] is ready right now, grab a cup and see all the wonders of NYC

    Have a great day! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  10. #310
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hey Ellanoise - I meant to tell you - while I've been "away" I did go to you web-site and check it out. Your quite the artist kiddo. Hi to Mrs. Ella too. I love the photo's of the old barns. There is something about them that's intriguing. I studied a famous artist last year by the name of Beverly Buchnan, your photograph's reminds me alot of her work. Keep going dude - I think your work is awesome! [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic